The guidelines that keep ITC on its wheels.
This server is PG
- No swearing, no inappropriate content including videos, images, memes, games, etc.
- No caps, Zalgo, malicious activity/planning of any sort, no malicious links or violent references.
- Be kind to others and they will to you… no insults, negativity or asking personal questions. No politics.
- No ads including, but not limited to, servers, messaging members, links, videos, and more.
- No spamming, no @ everyone, @ here, mass pinging or pinging staff.
- This discord is English only.
- Always listen to staff. Do not ask about/interfere with staff matters.
- Re-joining with an alternate account/bypassing a ban is strictly prohibited.
- This discord does not approve of pirating games or anything illegal, do not discuss or plan anything of the sort.
- Do not advertise any other VTC, talk about, or discuss.
- Make sure that you help build & grow the ITC, (ex set your status, tell all your friends & share discord link)
- Do not ask for money, trading/sharing accounts, buying games, etc.
- No screaming, loud music, or sound in the Voice Chats.
- If you have a report/question/message regarding the ITC, send it to Staff only.
- Excessive discussion of off topic and or unrelated discourse not pertaining to the current activity isn’t permitted.
- And most importantly have fun, (within the rules)!
Thank you all for your understanding of our policy.
These rules apply to VC (Voice Chat) as well.
These rules are subject to change at any time. ☮️ ✅
ITC VTC Rules
International Trucking Community Rules & Requirements.
1. Make sure you have a discord account.
2. Make sure you have ATS/ETS2
3. Make sure that you have the tag [ITC] International in bright green, in TruckersMP. (TMP not required).
4. Make sure to support the community (ex. Telling friends about the ITC and participating in events).
5. You must be willing to truck at least 2,000mi or 4,000km, (try for 15,000mi+ or 24,000+ km) per month.
6. Once you have joined our company, don’t switch to another one/leave, our group only allows loyal trusted drivers. (Multiple disloyal acts may result in a ban, if you want to come back you are more than welcome to).
7. Observe the traffic and road rules. (During official convoys we have priority to go through red lights, also keeping the convoy flow).
If you don’t meet all of the above requirements ^ send a message to an ITC Recruiter or Advisor on discord!
1. Follow the TruckersMP Rules and Terms of Service
2. Try and stick to the speed limit.
3. No trolling, spamming, ramming, racism, etc.
4. Be kind to others, and they will listen to you… do not bring people down or insult them.
5. No Advertising other VTCs.
6. Never discuss or plan any form of illegal activities, never threaten anyone.
7. Most importantly have fun trucking!
Thank you all for your understanding of our policy